- Honored Artist of the North Ossetia-Alania Republic.
- The Galina Vishnevskaya II International Opera Singers Competition (III Prize, Moscow, 2008).
- The International Elena Obraztsova tenors contest in memory of Luciano Pavarotti (I Prize, St. Petersburg, 2008).
- The International Glinka Vocal Competition (III Prize, Moscow, 2009).
- The I.S. Kozlovsky Foundation Best tenor prize and the Radio Orpheus Audience Award (2009).
- The “Golden Mask” National Theatre Award in the «Opera. Best Actor» category (title role in Gounod’s «Romeo and Juliet», 2016).
- The Moscow City prize in the field of literature and art in the «Musical Art» category (2016).
- The «Onegin» National Opera Award in the «Master of the Stage» category (the role of Rodolfo in «La Bohème» by G. Puccini, 2016).
Guest soloist of the Bolshoi Opera Company.
Since 2008 – soloist of the Kolobov Novaya Opera Theatre of Moscow.
In 1998-2003, he studied at the Tambov State University named after G. R. Derzhavin at the Choir Conducting Department. During his studies, he was a soloist of the Rachmaninov Chamber Choir. In 2006, he graduated with honors from the Moscow Academy of Choral Art (Vocal Faculty, class of V.P. Alexandrova), then he completed an assistant internship there.
In 2010, he participated in a concert performance of «The Cherry Orchard» by Philippe Fenelon at the Bolshoi Theatre, performing the role of Yasha (conductor Tito Ceccherini, world premiere). In 2013, he sang the role of the Italian singer («Der Rosenkavalier» by R. Strauss), in 2016 – the role of Ernesto («Don Pasquale» by G. Donizetti). In 2017, he made his debut in the role of Rodolfo («La Bohème» by G. Puccini, directed by Federica Mirdita). In 2018, he participated in the premiere performances of «Il Viaggio a Reims» by G. Rossini (the role of Chevalier Belfiore, directed by Damiano Michieletto). In 2020, he performed the role of Rodolfo («La Bohème» by G. Puccini, directed by Jean-Romain Vesperini).
In the 2016/17 season, he performed the roles of Ramiro (Rossini’s «Cinderella») at the Mariinsky Theatre and the Duke (Verdi’s «Rigoletto») at the Palm Beach Opera (USA).
In 2018, he sang the same role of the Duke at Malmö Opera (Sweden) and performed at the Royal Opera of Versailles, performing the solo part in Verdi’s «Requiem» (conductor Enrique Mazzola).
The engagements of the 2018/19 season feature Alfredo («La Traviata» by G. Verdi) at the Palm Beach Opera and the Varna Opera, Count Almaviva («The Barber of Seville» by G. Rossini) at the Savonlinna Opera Festival.
He participated in the creative projects of such conductors as V. Fedoseev, V. Spivakov, S. Sondeckis, D. Nelson, etc. He has repeatedly participated in international festivals in Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland, and Japan.